• I/We have carefully read the school prospectus and all attached general rules and conditions relevant to my/our son/daughter’s admission. I/We agree to support the general rules and conditions as described. Furthermore I/we agree to be bound by and adhere to rules regarding advanced fee paying and that in the absence of one full term’s notice of removal in writing, a term’s fees will be payable.
• I/We request that my/our child be registered as a candidate for admission to St Bernard’s School and will make a payment of £50.00 registration fee electronically. This is a non-refundable administration cost payable before my child attends a 'getting to know' / mini-assessment session at St Bernard's Preparatory School. Once a place at St Bernard’s Preparatory School has been confirmed, you will be required to pay a deposit of £500. This will be refunded to you following your child’s final term at the school, subject to the school being given the required one term’s notice as per the terms and conditions of the contract.
Payment for both the registration fee and the deposit can be made via Barclays Bank, Account Name: St Bernards Prep School, Account No. 30588172, Sort Code 20-72-17.
I/we understand that this deposit is also non-refundable if I/we do not subsequently take up the offer of a place.
• In the event that our child is offered a place at the School, such an offer will be subject to the School’s terms and conditions for the provision of educational services, which will bind us in the event that I/we accept the place.
• I/we confirm that any and all information that I/we have provided to St Bernard’s Preparatory School in respect of my/our son/daughter is true, accurate and complete in all material respects and I/we accept responsibility for all fees incurred.
• I/we agree to support the school in maintaining its ethos as set out in the prospectus and in maintaining good standards of behaviour and conduct. I/we have been advised that a complaints procedure is available at the school office, as are all the other school policies.
Data Protection. We understand also that the school (through the Headteacher, as the person responsible) may obtain, process and hold personal information about our child including information such as medical details, and we consent to this for the purposes of assessment and, if a place is later offered, in order to safeguard and promote the welfare of the child.
By checking the I agree box and choosing submit you agree that failure to give correct information will constitute a material breach of any agreement(s) entered into between the school and you in relation to the education of the applicant pupil. This will entitle the school to terminate all and any such agreement(s) without any obligation to return any deposit or fees paid.